Been experimentin

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-25 20:00:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Turing valuable relationships. People will start looking forward to your insights whenever they log in. However, make sure every time you post, your content is relevant to the people you address in your profile headline as explained before . . Use images and GIFs Visuals are a great way to attract attention, especially in a crowded feed. Use images and GIFs as much as possible. Also, executed well, images help bolster the impact of your message. Studies show that posts with images get a X higher comment rate than those without.

LinkedIn post hack: share your knowledge in carousel Job Function Email List posts LinkedIn carousel posts are the best way of merging visuals and text. They’re essentially a series of swipeable, horizontally scrolling cards. They make it easy to tell a story, share insights, or provide information in a visually appealing and interactive way. I recently shared my knowledge on working habits to increase your productivity as a carousel post linkedin carousel post example It received likes and comments plus repost, which is great because this was a tiny piece of content. It helped me engage deeply with my network and show my expertise as an effective SaaS founder and LinkedIn expert.

Carousel posts are an effective content format for attracting attention and boosting your engagement rates. . Use video Video is another fantastic content format that works well on LinkedIn. With so many free tools available, you can create low no-cost high-quality videos in no time. linkedin video post example People love video content. If you create a video with a pressing industry issue, you’re primed for virality. I’ve g with videos lately, and I’ve certainly seen an uptick in post impressions and engagement.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|极客工具

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:00 , Processed in 0.026779 second(s), 25 queries .