As the internalized presence of the other

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-12-18 13:18:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
That market dynamics today throw at .panies in every sector. And this is done with the clarity of a solid method with listening with a possibly contagious passion and more than a few relational skills. Last but not least a little advice always be prepared and surround yourself with people who are better than you without fear . Your team is your strength. Innovation and research health protection and social solidarity how do you imagine the future of the healthcare world in italy more than describing a scenario i would like to express a hope.

Hope for ethics in innovation management and research in favor of the protection of health as a primary good and right of the individual for the benefit of a social solidarity to be rediscovered . I hope for a system governance that includes performance and rationalization Mobile App Development Service together with ethics and social responsibility. Performance is a known concept everywhere flaunted and treated in today's society and therefore i don't want to dwell on it. On ethics as a form of .otherness. with its differences and specificities i want to say a few words.

Behaving ethically means acting by evaluating the effects of one's action in a broader context over a longer time which goes beyond one's immediate and corporate advantages beyond oneself and beyond the present. The pandemic has alerted us to the dutiful centrality of health as a social good we saw the entire system falter during the state of emergency. I therefore hope that above all we managers decision makers or professionals of the .health system. Will be increasingly aware of the good that we are called to protect. Increasingly responsible and able to look ahead. I hope that we will be able to think about a future.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|极客工具

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:09 , Processed in 0.027081 second(s), 26 queries .